Track Records provides the following list of services to all M&R customers:
The M&R agreement provides up to 20 hours per month of the following support options at no additional cost:
- E-Mail response within one business day.
- Telephone response within one business day.
- Remote Assistance within one business day of initial receipt of request.
- (We are typically quicker than this and often respond in minutes.)
Our support team is very attentive and works directly with the developers of the software. They will answer questions about the software, provide guidance, fix things by remote assistance, and do whatever can be done to help ensure your organization’s usage of our software is successful.
- We will upgrade your system to the latest version at no additional charge.
- We can often hotfix the software if an improvement or bug fix is needed immediately.
- Training webinars are available for major new features or other changes after a Track Records upgrade.
Our development team is very attentive to customer feedback from customers under the M&R. Concerns, suggestions for improvement, requests for new features, and so forth are often implemented into the software itself to ensure maximum satisfaction.
To see what customers have had to say about our support and how it helped them maximize their services delivered, please see our Testimonials page.
- Support is normally provided from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Central Time, Monday through Friday.
- Track Records does not offer support or upgrades without a Maintenance and Revision Agreement.
- Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.